20/20's understanding our products and our audience combined with their sales expertise are the right ingredients for achieving results.
20/20 has done an outstanding job of building rapport with our customers and performing well beyond our most optimistic expectations.
After only a few months into the effort we experienced great returns on our program. We have been extremely impressed with the level of competence displayed by your team.
20/20 gets great reviews from our team members and our customers. They do a great job promoting our products and services.
20/20 helps my company keep pace with the rapidly changing retail environment.
20/20 is a great partner. My 20/20 team knows my business and makes it easy for me to stay on top of our sales goals.
Almost 20 years ago, we set out to build something different. A company whose employees really live the Brands they represent with a fierce dedication and enthusiasm. Motivated people who become the face of that Brand to the public.
At first it was selling cable television subscriptions door-to-door. Today, 20/20 Companies is a nationwide direct sales and marketing company serving Fortune 500 clients. We are headquartered in Fort Worth at Texas Motor Speedway and are one of the city's largest companies with offices in major cities across the United States providing coast-to-coast coverage. 20/20 specializes in consumer, retail and business to business sales in a variety of industries including Telecommunications, Wireless, Cable, Energy and Office Supplies.
We provide high quality professional sales and marketing services to clients looking to grow existing market share and expand their distribution into new channels. We excel with companies who have consumer-facing brands with a complex sales process that require a different level of sales expertise. More than sales staffing, 20/20 delivers a turnkey sales solution that includes a skilled and knowledgeable sales force backed by a management team with years of experience whose priority is customer service, maintaining a high standard of integrity and producing quality results.
Why 20/20 Companies?
- We focus on sales. Our company is structured to support the entire sales process from hiring to training to post sale analysis. Our teams know how to sell, are highly motivated and deliver results by tailoring the process to meet your marketing and sales goals.
- We are your strategic sales partner. A relationship-based culture is the core of our company. We collaborate with our clients to provide a customized solution that meets their sales goals. Simply put, our success is based on our customer's success.
- We recruit, hire, train and deploy highly skilled talent that know how to sell. 20/20's management team has spent nearly two decades establishing its infrastructure, developing quality controls and compliance programs and determining best practices.
- Our flexibility and ability to scale help you succeed. We have a nationwide sales force backed by operational processes and tools that can be accessed quickly and efficiently to meet our client's needs.
- We often provide a favorable cost of acquisition structure for our clients. Our compensation is tied to our sales performance providing our clients with budget-friendly sales alternatives to meet their sales goals.
- We deliver results. We have sales experts in consumer, business to business and retail with specialized training and skills within each channel. We believe we have the best sales people in the industry because we teach them sales techniques and skills that last a lifetime
- We are brand experts. We know the importance of maintaining the brand presence throughout the sales process. Each client has a team of dedicated sales, management & support staff that ensures consistency and excellence across a brand.
- We believe in providing added value for our clients. In addition to sales, our clients have access to a deep portfolio of managed services from store merchandising to mystery shopping to field training to event staffing.
- We provide nationwide coverage. Our national footprint allows our clients to fully capitalize on revenue opportunities within markets, vertical segments or products no matter where they do business in the United States.